- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Ptolemy collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, IP address, location, etc.)
- Website usage data (Mobile device identifier or other unique identifier, browser and computer type, Internet service provider used, clickstream information, access time, the Web page you came from, the URL you go to next, the Web page(s) that you access during your visit and your interaction with content or advertising on the services, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Ptolemy with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Ptolemy collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Improve our offers and usability.
- Diagnose problems with our servers and software.
If you agree, Ptolemy will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Piwik PRO SA
When Ptolemy processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Ptolemy securely stores your data within the European Union.
Ptolemy will keep your Analytics data for 24 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by instructing our storage providers to erase it.
Our service is intended for a general audience and is not intended for and should not be used by children under the age of 13.
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 16 and we do not target the service to children under the age of 16.
If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us. We will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonably practicable.
What are your data protection rights?
Ptolemy would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Ptolemy for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Ptolemy correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Ptolemy to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Ptolemy erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Ptolemy restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Ptolemy transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Ptolemy uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytics – Ptolemy uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Ptolemy would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Ptolemy from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Ptolemy has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Hellenic Data Protection Authority